Continuing Education Update for 8/25/22: The Continuing Education Department at South Seattle College is now starting to bring classes back. Continue to check our website for new program offerings. We will keep you posted on our progress and look forward to many more years of community learning! If you have questions or suggested class offerings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Office - Contact & HoursSouth Seattle College - Continuing Education
6000 16th Avenue SW, Olympic Hall, Room 130
West Seattle, WA 98106
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Friday)
Closed Saturdays & Sundays.
Continuing Education Office
- Enter via the South Entrance to the Campus
- Park in the South Parking lot next to the 3 story building (Olympic Hall).
- Enter the South Entrance to OLY Hall.
- The Continuing Education Office is in OLY 130.
From I-5 or Route 99
- Take West Seattle Bridge to Delridge Way S.W.
- Drive south on Delridge Way S.W. to third light.
- At light, turn left onto S.W. Oregon.
- Take arterial to top of hill, veering right onto 21st Ave S.W.
- Take first left turn onto Dawson, continuing onto 16th Ave. S.W.
- Follow 16th Ave. S.W. for 1/4 mile to SSCC campus on left.
Northbound from South Suburbs
- At Southcenter, exit to Highway 518 West.
- Follow 518 West to Burien, where it becomes S.W. 148th.
- Continue on S.W. 148th to Ambaum Blvd., turning right onto Ambaum.
- Drive straight north six miles on Ambaum/16th S.W. to SSCC campus.
Michigan-Corson Exit (Off I-5, North or Southbound)
- Michigan-Corson exit.
- Right onto S. Michigan St.
- Follow Michigan to 1st Ave. Bridge, taking ramp onto bridge.
- Take FIRST exit (W. Marginal Way/South Park).
- Right at end of ramp; left at signal.
- Left at Highland Park Way (up the hill).
- Take first right turn onto Holden, continuing to16th Ave. S.W.
- Right onto 16th Ave. S.W., follow north one mile to SSCC campus.
From Northbound I-5 at Southcenter
- Take Exit 156 to Northbound Hwy. 599/Tukwila/W. Marginal.
- Hwy. 599 turns into Hwy 99. At stoplight after 5 miles, go straight
(W. Marginal Way/Burien).
- Go under bridge, continue through signals and straight up Highland
Park Way to top of hill.
- At first right turn onto Holden, continuing to 16th Ave.
- Turn right onto 16th Ave. S.W., follow north one mile to SSCC on right.