Continuing Education Update for 6/15/23: The Continuing Education Department at South Seattle College is now starting to bring classes back. Continue to check our website for new program offerings. We will keep you posted on our progress and look forward to many more years of community learning! If you have questions or suggested class offerings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register
There are TWO EASY ways to register!
1) Register Online here
In our online catalog, find your desired class by either navigating through the categories or using the search feature.
- Click on the title of the class to see its description and meeting times
- Click “Add to cart” to preview items in your shopping cart
- Click “Check Out”
- Create a new account if it is your first time registering, or sign in to your existing account. If you have registered over the phone or by mail in the past, you may already have an account. Click “Forgot your username or password?” to enter your email address and have your account information sent to you.
- Follow the check-out steps provided
Giving a class as a gift? Please provide the contact information for the person attending the class, not the person paying. You can use your email to keep it a surprise!
2) Phone Call us at 206-934-5339
When registering by phone, please have the following information ready:
- Your name or the name of the person enrolling
- Birth date required for secure identification
- Home address
- Best contact phone number(s)
- Name or number of class
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card number
- Credit card expiration date