Continuing Education Update for 9/15/21: The Continuing Education Department at South Seattle College has temporarily paused offering classes until further notice while we hire a new director and refresh class offerings. We will keep you posted on our progress and look forward to many more years of community learning! If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
South Seattle College Continuing Education (SSCCE) is committed to breaking institutional silence and becoming a responsible social organization. To do this, SSCCE is committed to:
- educating and providing knowledge about BIPOC histories of racism and implicit bias training to our communities.
- holding ourselves and our institution accountable for ensuring that racism does not continue within our school or curriculum.
- ensuring that those who represent or attend our courses and school are prepared and empowered to be allies in fighting racism.
- providing flexible, relevant, and affordable learning that encourages professional and career advancement as well as opportunities to experience personal enrichment.
- actively responding to the needs of our students, instructors, community partners, and local businesses by offering job training programs that enhance knowledge, build skills, and increase opportunities to develop and apply the training to employment.